Are you searching for information and short on time? Quick Answers can help you find information fast! Just look for the search box at the top of any student support services website, such as Library, Writing Center, Academic Advising, and Career Services.
Type your question in the search box and the Quick Answers searchable database will find the answer and take you directly to the source of the information you are seeking. Frequently asked questions related to Career Services include:
- How do I schedule a career advising appointment?
- Where can I find resume, curriculum vita (CV), and cover letter samples?
- How can Walden students connect with Walden alumni?
- Where can I apply for jobs at Walden?
- Where can I find Field Experience information?
- What are the career options and job opportunities in my field?
- How do I get help with my resume or curriculum vita (CV)?
- Where can I find jobs?
- How do I access the OptimalResume system?
- How do I find information on professional associations and networking?
Visit the Career Services Center website to find answers to your other career-related questions.
By Career Services Advisor, Nicolle Skalski